Skip to content

May 30, 2012

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. Dave permalink
    June 8, 2012 7:23 am

    Due to the weather forecast for Friday and in particular the threat of very high winds, this event is postponed until a later date.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: